Dr. Donald L Skinner Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald L Skinner Jr?

I was given an antibiotic that caused me to get tendinitis and although he told me that is what was causing it he told me to continue to take the antibiotic. It caused more damage and when I tried to get a follow up appointment due to the tendon damage the nurse refused to give me an appointment and I had to seek help in another town. So frustrated and now I cannot walk very well. Antibiotic information says to stop taking immediately if this happens but he said to keep taking it now it has cost me hundreds in lost wages and medical bills.

The Greatest

Dr. Skinner is the most professional, complete physician our family has ever been honored to call our "doctor"..he is compassionate,thorough and a delight.