Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald P Speer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Donald P Speer has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Donald P Speer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Speer was my bone specialist, I seen him for the first time when I was 6 in 1977. Back then there wasn't much information on Madelungs Deformity but he was pretty right on about the complications that would develop as I grew older. Now there is a lot more information and ways to fix the problems that develope with this bone deformity. I also had the honors to sit in on appointments he has with a child I took care of that had a brain injury and couldn't walk. He is an amazing doctor and I'm glad that I was able to be seen by him when there wasn't much to go on when I worried about what would become of me and my deformity when I grew older. Thank you again Dr. Donald P. Speer, M.D. at the University of Arizona.
52 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald P Speer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.