Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald L Spicer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Spice did surgery on me placing a mesh to hold my bladder up due to severe leakage. It did not help my leakage at all. All he said was the surgery was successful and I should not still have leakage. It was the same if not worse after the surgery. I continue to have bladder infections since he placed my mesh in 2005.
My wait was 2 hours. Went he finely came in he said that a kidney stone was not the cause of my pain. He didnt know the cause but it was not worth treating. Then left. He didn't care to find out the cause of my pain. I didn't get my copay back and he is charging me for an office visit. That total crap!
28 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Dr. Donald L Spicer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Group Of Paducah, 2603 Kentucky Ave Ste 102, Paducah, KY
Dr. Donald L Spicer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.