Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Spring MD
Dr. Donald Spring, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bishop, CA, with other offices in Reno, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA (and 5 other locations). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Spring is affiliated with Mckay-Dee Hospital Center, Renown Regional Medical Center and Northern Nevada Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Spring has 8 locations
Dr. Donald Spring has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Donald Spring has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Donald Spring is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Spring is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Renown Regional Medical Center
Northern Nevada Medical Center
Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
50 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Donald Spring Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald Spring's office for more information.
686 W Line St Bishop, CA : (760) 872-4311
10085 Double R Blvd Reno, NV : (775) 785-5220
2155 South Ave South Lake Tahoe, CA : (530) 543-5683
4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden, UT : (801) 387-3400
75 Pringle Way Reno, NV : (775) 688-8000
118 E Haskell St Winnemucca, NV : (775) 623-5222
1825 Pinion Rd Elko, NV : (775) 753-4450
801 E Williams Ave Fallon, NV : (775) 688-8000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Spring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bishop, CA.