Dr. Donald H Stanford Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Donald H Stanford?

Very efficient and effective.

My experience with Dr. Stanford over the last few years has always been very positive and helpful to me. He listens, asks questions and collaborates with the patient. I feel much better today and know I can rely on the Doctor to help me.

Very good doctor and extremely caring and knowledgeable

Dr. Stanford is a highly educated and knowledgeable psychiatrist who is extremely helpful, supportive and skillful in controlling panic, anxiety and depression. I would gladly and have recommended him to others and I think he is one of the most compassionate and supportive psychiatrists in the Bay Area, and makes every effort to spend time with his patients and accommodate their schedules. Four stars and highly recommended.

I highly recommend Dr. Stanford

Dr. Stanford is caring and intuitive and has a quiet gift for listening. He doesn't medicate or overmedicate and prefers to use a light touch for those of us who do need meds. He helped me through a panic/depressive time period that had been largely caused by my being overmedicated by my previous MD. I highly recommend Dr. Stanford

Highly Reccommended

Kind, knowledgeable, and caring. Takes on patients who with difficulty finding care, more concerned about treatment than payment.

Dr. Donald H Stanford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.