Dr. Donald Steinweg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Steinweg?

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Dr. Stienweg has been my dr. For almost 15 years. He has now retired. Going to miss him very much.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Most caring and skilled doctor I've ever seen.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Many years ago, my parents, were hospitalized, and every day, Dr. Steinwig, would call me with an update on their progress! Absolutely the kindest man! Unfortunately, his partner, is my ex-internist and the nurses will not let me see Dr. Steinwig. BUT a very close friend of mine, had a stroke, about 16 months ago. Fortunately, Dr. Don Steinwig, is his dr. Called Dr. Steinwig, about my friend. Dr. Steinwig, REFUSED to discuss my friend's health with me, BECAUSE of HIPPA Law!! Dr. Steinwig, advised me to contact my friend, have my friend call him, give him permission to speak with me. Dr. VISHAL PATEL, thank you for telling my mother (your patient) everything, I discussed with you in your office (your ex-patient) and upsetting my ill mother. dr. patel, sit down and let DR STEINWIG, give you some advice about how to keep your medical license! Have I contacted an attorney? Absolutely!!! Does he want to file a lawsuit against you? Absolutely! Do, I want to put my poor, ill mother, thru a trial? NO, I DO NOT!! But, my attorney, is on speed dial! Still giving it a lot of thought!

Excellent Physician

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Steinweg is the kindest, most compassionate doctor. He is brilliant and has the most wonderful bedside manner. He is a blessing in my life.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016