Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald P Stickney has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Had left & right knee replacements by Dr. Stickney at St. Vincents Hospital. Cannot comment enough about the professionalism & courtesy given to me by the Doctor & his staff. When the right knee surgery encountered a blood clot, Dr. Stickney came to the rehab facility I was at on a Sunday mid-morning, diagnosed the problem & took immediate action. Both my surgeries were very sucessful & in a limited time period I was back on the job. I can't comment enough on the care given to me by Dr. Stickney & his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Phs Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Donald P Stickney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald P Stickney in this video.
Dr. Donald P Stickney is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Independence, OH.