Dr. Donald Stritzke Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald Stritzke?

Very poor ability to relate to patients

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

The bottom line is, as like almost anybody, I am not a statistic. I am a person. Dr Stritzke failed to take my expressed concerns seriously and thus his inability to relate to me as a patient caused me to start shaking during a procedure. He did not apologize, but put the blame directly on me because "most people" would not have that happen. He blamed me!?!? He then essentially said that I did not want him as a doctor, read "I don't want you as a patient." He then went on in this closing consultation and defied everything we had spoken of in previous consultations and, once again, said very negative and extremely unprofessional things. I would not take a dead rat to this doctor. No person should have to put up with such a lack of professionalism. Add to this that in passing in a business meeting with an acquaintance, the subject of prostate came up and he said that is his doc and he is very difficult to communicate with. Stritzke denied this to my face (I did not name names.)

Mr.

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Stritzke is an arrogant misogynistic puke.

So blessed to find Dr Stritzke

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I feel so utterly blessed to have found Dr. Stritzke. He is so kind and explains everything to you in full detail so you feel confident on whats happening to you. I just had a surgery this Monday and when I was about to go under anastesia Dr. Stritzke was right by my side in the surgery room telling me it would be ok, his gentle kind bedside manner is excellent! I would reccomend him highly to anyone and know because of Dr. Stritzke I am on my way to feeling better with my kidney stones. He's amazing! Thank you Dr. Stritzke!!

Posted on April 11th, 2011

I would never recommend them to anyone. They were terrible. He talked me into bladder reconstruction surgerywhich he botched miserably, and as a result I will have to use a catheter for the rest of my life. He allowed it was a remote possibility. but I have done a lot of research, and come to the conclusion that it's reserved for seriously injured people, and that I was not at all a good candidate for this operation. He was obviously just trying to make some money. DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!

One of the Best

Posted on January 16th, 2011

Dr Stritzke is one of the best. He truely does care about his patients and you KNOW you are getting the best care available. It is wonderful to have such a great Dr in a realively small community. If it was not for Dr Stritzke I am pretty sure I would be a widow.

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr. Stritzke is beyond excellent. He saved my life. He takes his time with each patient and he goes beyond a caring physician. His skills are above extra ordinary and his knowledge is vast. There is none better.

Posted on November 9th, 2017