Dr. Donald Sullivan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Sullivan?

Sociopath

Posted on July 15th, 2017

This doctor misdiagnosed me, failed to treat 2 torn tendons and then said I was making up symptoms. He doesn't care about his patients. I am now disabled due to the negligence of him and his staff.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Failed to diagnose torn tendons in my ankle and said I was making up symptoms. Failed to care for infected surgical site and canceled 2 out of every 3 follow up appointments, including 2 where he literally no-called-no-showed. Staff was very rude.

Terrible

Posted on June 24th, 2016

If I could give him 0 stars, I would. Seriously the most unprofessional Dr I've ever met. He didn't even look at my records before the appointment. His bedside manner was awful. He was rude and loud with me entire appointment. He spent maybe 3 minutes in the room and started to leave. I was still trying to ask him questions and digest what he was saying. I left his office in tears and called another surgeon and was ready to be done with it. He then called me later in the evening just to tell me again how rude I was and still not answer my questions. I've never been treated so poorly as a patient. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

avoid

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I had 2 appointments with Sullivan and each time I was disappointed. I found the staff to be intimidated. The tone in the office was negative. Dr. Sullivan ignored my concerns, blew off the notes from the physical therapist. He was ready to take me to surgery for a torn rotator cuff when even the MRI report said the rotator cuff was intact. I got all my records and went elsewhere

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Failed to diagnose a torn tendon. Caused permanent nerve damage from surgery and cancelled more appointments than he kept.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Excellent surgeon. Very caring beside manner and staff in office are great. Would recommend him to anyone .....esp if needing knee replacement.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

Dr.Sullivan is the greatest orthopedic surgeon! He gave me back my quality of life. Replaced my knee and straightened my leg. He is Wonderful!!

Patient

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Treatment has been a nightmare. He cancelled 2 appointments after surgery in which there were problems with the healing process. Then, when I did get to see him, he couldn't remember the last time he saw me or the antibiotics he prescribed to treat me.

Posted on August 8th, 2017