Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald E Tarwater has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lasik Surgery
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Tarwater was condescending and rude!! I left my appointment in tears and had to file a formal complaint with his employer. That was my first and last appointment with him! The staff was kind but appeared leery of the Doctor. I have never seen a doctor who belittled me in the way he did. I hope no else has to experience this treatment.
39 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Donald E Tarwater accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHutchinson Clinic, 2101 N Waldron St, Hutchinson, KS
Dr. Donald E Tarwater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, KS.