Dr. Donald E Tarwater Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Donald E Tarwater?

Dr Tarwater was condescending and rude!! I left my appointment in tears and had to file a formal complaint with his employer. That was my first and last appointment with him! The staff was kind but appeared leery of the Doctor. I have never seen a doctor who belittled me in the way he did. I hope no else has to experience this treatment.

He was extremely rude and not very informative. I will never see him again. He should not be practicing medicine.

Diabetic Macular Edema

Dr. Donald E Tarwater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, KS.