Dr. Donald A Urban Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald A Urban?

I had surgery performed by Dr urban and I woke up not even 45 minutes after from the pain. No pain meds were issued before I woke up. It took my recovery nurse 3 shots into my IV to ease the pain. Worst pain I've ever been in. I never seen the dr after the surgery either. Before surgery he told me I wouldn't need any pain meds during my recovery and was hesitant to write me a script for 5mg norco! He wrote a script for 12!!! So needless to say this dr gets a very poor review and I will be calling the parkview corporate office to get my story told. No one should have to wake up from surgery in agonizing pain like that. I should not have been able to wake up within 45 after surgery due to the pain .