Dr. Donald H Vliegenthart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald H Vliegenthart?

Dr V was by far the nicest Doctor I have ever seen. The way he didn’t rush me through my visits, listened to every question I had. The injections helped me for a while too. Then we had to move state. I miss Dr V a lot b

The Best Orthopedic

Dr. Vliegenthart saved my left arm back in 1988. He corrected a botched surgery that almost cost me use and or loss of. He is highly professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a medical need.

Dr. Vliegenthart outstanding medical professional

Dr. Vlieghenthart is the best recommendation I can ever make to individuals with spinal injuries and /or damage. He spends a lot of time getting to know his patients and truly cares about you as an individual and as a patient. He goes the extra mile to fix complex medical issues and is highly educated, experienced, and extremely professoional. His bedside manner is impeccable. His reputation is beyond any others in his profession. I travel over 2 hours just to see him due to his experience, kindness and knowledge of fixing the "impossible ". I strongly feel that everyone is entitled to obtain the best medical care available. If you want superior service and quality Dr. V is your man.

Great Doctor and Patient educator

He gave me a thorough understanding of my condition and helped me understand how to manage my pain by instructing me on overall wellness the alleviation of pressure i n my joints.

You can tell that he really cares.

I would gladly recomend Dr.V. to anyone.