Dr. Donald W Bishop Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald W Bishop?

Outstanding Dr. & human being!

Dr Bishop was always a friend and DR. Took the time to truly care for his patients.

Greatest DOC ON 2 FEET.

Acute rhabdomiolosis

I was found in Dr. Bishop's front office, cold, confused, and in bad shape. His office staff started the ball rolling and Dr. Bishop and his PA, Jason, wasted no time in finding the problem. As an RN, you pray if you get in a situation like this, there is a physician with the intrinsic knowledge to handle the problem. My labs were whacko, but they kept a close eye for over 2 months, and called often to make sure I was ok. My life is considerably better now. There is a chance of it coming back, so they sit on top of me, watch me. I consider them family since I began seeing them 3 years ago.

I've been going to Dr. Bishop for years and have no desire to go to anyone else. He takes time to listen to me and never talks down to me. He is one of a kind.

Dr. Donald W Bishop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.