Dr. Donald W Buck Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Donald W Buck Jr?

Best Decision

Choosing Dr. Buck for such an important surgery was an excellent decision. I searched feverishly for 4 years to find the right surgeon. I wanted a highly skilled surgeon, who exhibited compassionate patient care. I also wanted someone who communicated clearly and understood my expectations. I found all of this with Dr. Buck. These types of procedures leave one quite literally exposed. It can be an uncomfortable situation, but his matter of fact approach is comforting and put me at ease. I’d had many consults with various surgeons and I can testify to the fact that Dr. Buck takes a humanistic approach and exhibits a skill level, which many others do not. I chose him based on many years of my personal research and intuition from my consults with him. I took a leap of faith putting my life in this man’s hands and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I’ve worked so hard toward a healthy lifestyle and this was an important step in my journey. I’m pleased with my progress and I highly recommend Dr. Buck.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.