Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald W Whitaker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donald W Whitaker has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Donald W Whitaker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 178
Dr. Whitaker has been my GYN doctor for many years. He is very kind and listens when I have female problems. He orders test when needed and gets back to me quickly with the results. I have visited other GYN in the area and did not receive the kind of care Dr. Whitaker has provided, I would highly recommend him to anyone who ask.
Dr. Whitaker is great doctor. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. The office staff was wonderful. The wait time was reasonable. I would recommend him to all my friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Donald W Whitaker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKathryn Anne Stevens Md, 924 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald W Whitaker in this video.
Dr. Donald W Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.