Dr. Donald Washington Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Donald Washington Jr?

Hospital visit

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Horribly rude to my son who couldn't defend himself. Noone should ever be treated the way Dr Washington jr treated my son. Can't believe he is a Dr. Read reviews before making an appointment. My son passed a week later.

I hope he's capable

Posted on August 19th, 2016

After one visit, he ordered some tests. He didn't call me with the result, I called them. He's a very sour looking person, didn't even say hello when he came in. Hard to like. Questions and answers during the checkup appear reasonable.

All REVIEWS are Dishonest.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I have visited Dr. Washington and he is NOT, I repeat NOT, any of the things that the "supposed reviewers" have claimed. He is not happy. He is insensitive and he should not practice medicine. His "bedside manner" is non-existent. Don't be fooled by these reviews.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr Washington is great in my opinion. He is prompt, courteous and accurate. I couldn't ask for more. He also has a great sense of humor.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr. Washington was on time. He ask a lot of questions about my condition and answered the my questions. He took his time to get to know me, which is in important in a doctor and patient relationship.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

The message to get an answer from a nurse at the practice literally says we will call you back within 3 days. These patients are people that can't breathe!!!! Hire more staff if that's the service level .

edd

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr Washington was attentive , caring,He stayed with the tests until he was satisfied he had the answer

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr Washington is very good and has helped me with my asthma condition. His office staff (Charna) however was very curt and rude to us regarding a request for paperwork for Medicare. I am surprised that this type of conduct is tolerated.

Very Compassionate

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I felt very comfortable and the office waiting area is pleasant. He has a nice bedside manner and explained things so that I could understand....not over my head. He listened to me. Treated me as an individual versus just a patient

Posted on November 16th, 2017