Dr. Donald Watters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Watters?

Very Caring

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I have went to Dr. Watters for well over 20 plus years. I needed someone that would take the time with me as an individual not just a patient. When I met him, I was stressed out. He never talked tough or down to me, He was gentle and never pressured me to do what he thought was best. With patience and gentleness he helped me find a solution that has over the years helped in amazing ways. My life is so much better now because of the expertise he had in helping me find the right solution for me. Some other doctors would have gotten angry or tried to belittle me to try something new, but he didn't. He would have only driven me away if he had acted like that. Since then he has shown such understanding of me as a person. He takes time with you and I feel I can talk to him about anything. Because of his actions through the years I have learned to trust him. I also like his nurse and 2 staff ladies. They are considerate when I arrive sick without an apt. I will not like it when he retires.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Waters for the last 20 years. He's awesome!

Big City skills in Athens

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Waters is the best of both worlds. He is an excellent Pharmacologist coupled with the "small town country doc" bedside manner. He is quite literally the best physician I have ever encountered. His gentle manner and skills make a patient comfortable. I have seen doctors in Los Angeles, San Diego and New York. He not only rates with them but is far and above them with diagnostic skills. He does not get the credit that he is due simply because he is not in a big city. There is not a better example of the hypocratic oath embodied in one human being. Thanks doc!

Patient

Posted on July 31st, 2011

Other than my team mate in the U. S. Army, the only person I have trusted 100% with my life. A rarity in the medical profession or otherwise.Wish there were more physicians of this caliber. We feel very fortunate to have been under his professional care for about 20 + years.

The BEST Doctor around

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Watters is the BEST around!! He has been my doctor for 15 years and I wouldnt see another doctor ever. He is VERY thorough at each and every visit, and takes as much time needed to address everything going on. I would recommend him to everyone!! I have debilitating migraines & he has sent me to the specialist to see why I am having these dreadful things and I have an answer thanks to Doc. He is great!! My whole family sees him including my children, in fact my kids wont see anyone else either!!!! Again, he's the BEST!!!!!

comment regarding sanctions

Posted on June 6th, 2010

I was flabberghasted to see 2 sanctions on my evaluations page. the misunderstanding about my continuing education credits, which was a mistake on the state's part, was rectified over a year ago. Some practioners with even criminal charges,etc. have no sanctions. I have returned 200 hours of continuing education to the state to clear a supposed deficiency of 11.5, and they will never remove my sanction. I make mistakes like everyone else, but when a person is in the right and there is no justice, it's demeaning. I've posted this primarily for my loyal patients to not be concerned about such a travesty. I have examined some of the other practioners patterns on this site, and find it basically useless. Donald Watters,M.D.

Patient

Posted on April 27th, 2010

My family and I would not hesitate to say that Doctor Donald Watters, far exceeds all expectations of a family physician. His care exceeds what are normal expectations for family practice doctors in assisting those in need of a specialist, by making sure they are directed to the best qualified specialist available in all areas of medicine. he and his staff continues by making the arrangements and setting up proper contacts and further, continuing with a personal interest in your health issues afterward with follow up concerns where most physicians simply pass you on and stop. Further, his office staff are completely qualified and all work along the same considerations of caring for your needs. It is a rare and good feeling to know that everyone working in a doctors office really cares about you, takes time to cover your concerns and knows each individual and treats the whole person. It leaves you feeling confident that all that can be done, will be done.We feel very blessed to have had Doctor Watters as our personal family physician for over 20 years and hope we never have to find out what it would be like to not have him on our team. A true healing physician in every way.

Posted on May 19th, 2017