Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Willers Jr MD
Dr. Donald Willers Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with another office in Buford, GA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Willers is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Willers Jr has 2 locations
4744 N Browning Bridge Rd
Gainesville, GA 30506
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald Willers Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Donald Willers Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Donald Willers Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Willers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Georgia Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Donald Willers Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald Willers Jr's office for more information.
4744 N Browning Bridge Rd Gainesville, GA 30506
4445 S Lee St Buford, GA : (770) 614-5554
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald Willers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.