Dr. Donald Williams Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Donald Williams?

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr Williams is a pretty good doctor and his current nurses are good. However his other staff in the office are pretty bad. 2 years in a row they screwed up the billing on my annual physical. When I finally got in touch with the person who could help me, she refused to help straighten anything out. After years and years of being his patient and putting up with his staff, that was it, I switched doctors.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Dr. Williams seems like an okay doctor. His staff should be replaced. They say that they will call in your prescription but when you get to the pharmacy they say they haven't heard from the doctor. I had the pharmacist call my doctor while I was there and they told her I would have to wait until 5:30pm. I was there about 2:15pm. Why couldn't the doctor's staff give the pharmacy at that time? This has happened to me twice....

Very Poor Overall!

Posted on October 10th, 2010

I went to Dr. Williams for many years when I was young (from the time I was 8 until I was about 17). First of all, he misdiagnosed EVERYTHING I had. So I suffered and suffered for no reason. Secondly, getting an appointment was always a nightmare and then the wait time at the office. What made me stop going to him? When he told me he didn't believe me. He did not believe that what I was telling him was really going on. Not only am I lactose intolerant (which he did not diagnose but was going on while I was being "treated" by him, but I also have acid reflux AND was diagnosed with Kleine-Levin Syndrome. All diagnoses came shortly after leaving his office to see a different doctor at a different practice. It always makes you feel wonderful when your doctor tells you that he doesn't believe you. And yes, he actually told me "I don't believe you."Years later, after I finally got treated for the correct problems, I am feeling much better. However, I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

Great Family Dr for 10 plus years!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Love, love, love Dr Williams! He is patient and kind, listens to all concerns, is clear about instructions and side affects of any prescriptions. His diagnosis and referrals have been right on target. He cares enough to let you know if certain medications may be very expensive ahead of time. His bedside manner and kind manner is such a plus for seeing this extremely knowledgeable man!

Posted on October 10th, 2017