Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald L Willis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
1st appointment I arrived 15 early at 9:45 a.m. for 10:00 a.m. appointment. Signed IN and waited until 10:30 before being called in and taken to Exam room. There the nurse took B.P. and got Urine Sample and left. I waited another hour seeing NOBODY, and at 11:00 a.m. I got up and left! Wasted morning and still did not see a Urologist. Will not go back.
We had scheduled a procedure with this doctor, took time off of work, reschedule our weekend activities for recovery time, and the office calls 1 day before our procedure to tell us that the doctor would not be able to do the procedure - he is going out of town and forgot when he scheduled his flight. There is no physician covering for his patients and the staff is INCREDIBLY rude. Now we are out vacation time for our family Christmas and we are not going to be able to get our procedure done. VERY VERY VERY disappointing.
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Donald L Willis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDonald Lee Willis Md, 1601 Redwood Rd Ste A, San Marcos, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donald L Willis in this video.
Dr. Donald L Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.