Dr. Donald Yang Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Yang?

Review of Doctor Yang by one patient

Posted on December 18th, 2010

This review of Doctor Yang is not positive. My experience was so bad that I could not recommend him. I saw him several years ago for abdominal pain. I told him I thought the pain might have been caused by a phenolphthalein overdose I had a long time ago. (A co-worker had slipped me a large phenolphthalein laxitive overdose)At first, he seemed personable, but then he bacame more rude to me. He said the overdose didnt cause my chronic pain, and that my problems were mental.He also told me that I should not look things up on the internet. Information I looked up on the internet said phenolphthalein can cause liver damage. I have elevated liver enzymes. Yet he said it was all in my head.Doctor Yang seems intelligent and well educated. However in my case his attitude seemed to prevent any positive result from the visits. It was a waste of time for me.

Posted on September 23rd, 2016