Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald Young has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Young is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and confident. He does have a fun joking side which I appreciate. He has been my doctor for almost three years and has been encouraging and positive throughout treatments. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. The staff is wonderful, especially Sheila and Karen.
Dr. Young performs medicine in a very insensitive way both physically and emotionally; causing significant pain during and after procedures while also stating after three attempts that we would never conceive and should use an egg donor. We went to another Dr who was discusted with the methods Dr. Young used blaming his methods on our failure and getting us pregnant on our second attempt.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Franklin Center
Mercy Capitol Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm
Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Des Moines, IA
28 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Donald Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions1371 NW 121st St, Clive, IA
Dr. Donald Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clive, IA.