Dr. Donald Young Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald Young?

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Young is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and confident. He does have a fun joking side which I appreciate. He has been my doctor for almost three years and has been encouraging and positive throughout treatments. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. The staff is wonderful, especially Sheila and Karen.

Posted on February 18th, 2014

Dr. Young performs medicine in a very insensitive way both physically and emotionally; causing significant pain during and after procedures while also stating after three attempts that we would never conceive and should use an egg donor. We went to another Dr who was discusted with the methods Dr. Young used blaming his methods on our failure and getting us pregnant on our second attempt.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr.young did a surgery on my uterus and i was able to get pregnant and have a baby! If it werent for doctor young i would not be able to have a successful pregnancy. Thank you Doctor Young :)

Great

Posted on September 24th, 2012

Excellent,reviewed our history and made a recommendation that fit our goals.

Very satisfied

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Took our history and was very direct and to the point, got down to business which is what we wanted. Straightforward, fun,and points you in the right direction.

great doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2012

wonderful bedside manner and took time to explain everything! As always, check your insurance benefits as some don't cover infertility.

Billing Department Inadequate

Posted on March 1st, 2012

The billing department screwed up our bill and would not return any phone calls until we sent in a formal letter for appeal. They still are trying to not adjust the incorrect coding they put on the bill just so they can avoid the insurance company and have us, the customers pay out of pocket. The doctor was fairly good but they will try to bill you for anything, even if you didnt receive that service. Very poor customer service

Don't go here if possible

Posted on January 5th, 2011

If yours is a simple case then you are probably ok...but if it is a more complicated issue then don't go to him. He has a huge ego...will not communicate very well. Very money minded though. Don't rub him on the wrong side he will be rude to you. Most nurses are ok...there is one rotten apple.

Posted on June 21st, 2010

My recommendation would be to have your doctor do as many tests as they can do (many OBGYNS will do several of the tests--which I didn't know beforehand) to save you money and to get better service. I can NOT believe how terrible the staff and Dr. Young is. I don't have time to get into everything, but he did an HSG X-RAY on me WHILE I WAS PREGNANT. He didn't check before hand like most doctors to see if I happened to be pregnant, or even ask if there was a chance. Because my period was irregular that month (only having it for a day and a half) I figured it was okay... but that's why I'm not the doctor. They should have said "hey, let's wait a minute and check to see if you are pregnant." But that would not have made him any money. He is terrible. His staff are terrible. They do not care about their jobs and it is obvious. They don't care about their patients. I would have to wait for a call back for days. Avoid this place at all costs, I know I will NEVER go there again, and I just hope this pregnancy is healthy, despite what he did/didn't do, during the beginning.

Posted on May 29th, 2017