Dr. Donell M Timpe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donell M Timpe?

Dr. Timpe misdiagnosed a Strep throat on myself. She never took the time to do a Strep test, just passed the buck calling it a virus, go home and wait it out I was told. Several hours later an ambulance had to take me to ER. They examined me, determining I was seriously ill and asked if Dr. Timpe ;had done any testing, of which she did not and shooed me out of the clinic. A Strep test proved positive for Strep throat and proper medicine given to me. My heart doctor said if not had gotten medicine when I did it could have gone into Rheumatic Fever which the biggest share of the time damages the heart. Thus I give her the low rating I did. The other doctors told me anytime I have a sore throat; I do need a test done due to other health issues.

Excellent

Excellent as a doctor

Dr. Donell M Timpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mason City, IA.