Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donelle B Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Donelle B Williams has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Donelle B Williams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I will continue to choose her as my family care doctor. She is always polite, concerned, and thorough. I've been most impressed that she always returns my calls the same day I ask for a call-back. It is my strong belief that my own health is MY responsibility, and so I always do my homework first before making an appointment. We do not always agree, but it does not matter to me nearly as much as that she doesn't have the usual arrogance and ego and many other doctors do. We usually agree on the proper course of treatment through mutual discussion. Most doctors are too full of themselves to listen to a patient. How can a doctor decide on a course of treatment without closely listening to a patient? I don't believe it can be done. Dr. Williams actually listens to me. The front office staff is polite as well. Call me satisfied.
I understand that Dr. Williams apparently has alot of experience but I honestly do not feel like she has helped me in any way in the 4-5 appointments I have had with her. She is extremely cold and doesn't remember anything from your last appointment. She makes you feel that you are inconveniencing her just by being there. Every symptom I have brought to her attention, she either blames on "depression" or referred me to a different doctor. Her office staff are always chit chatting amongst themselves yet ignore the patients while we sit and wait 30 or 40 minutes after the appointment time. Honestly, this place is a joke...don't waste your time.
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Donelle B Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaui Medical Group, 2180 Main St, Wailuku, HI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donelle B Williams in this video.
Dr. Donelle B Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.