Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dong-Joon J Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Dong-Joon J Lee is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr, DJ Lee is affiliated with Kaiser Insurance. He doesn't take these other insurances listed. He also works with USC interns. He grew up in New Jersey and he is to the point. Currently undergoing reconstruction from a mastectomy that Dr. Lee performed solo. So far so good. I will let you know results. No infections or problems as many other mastectomy patients have had. Biggest issue is that Kaiser does not put themselves in the forefront of the latest plastic surgery when it comes to mastectomy. DIEP, and other flap techniques. It is extremely important to have a doctor that performs these procedures all the time. So when going for flap procedures go to a surgical team that does mastectomy reconstruction and not nose jobs. Got it?
32 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center, 6041 Cadillac Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Dong-Joon J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.