Dr. Dong-Joon Lee Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dong-Joon Lee?

GOD complex

Posted on February 28th, 2017

This man thinks the sun rises and sets on his shoulders. He is very arrogant, rude and an all around A-HOLE. He doesn't listen to his patients and is more interested in $$$$ than helping anyone. JERK! !

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I could not recommend a finer doctor He is the best surgeon!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr. Lee has a very arrogant attitude and horrible bedside manner. He makes comments that he tries to make like jokes, but that are offensive.

A cookie-cutter Dr. good at run of the mill procedures but nothing else

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Arrogant, singlemindedness and inability to think outside the box

Mastectomy Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Dr, DJ Lee is affiliated with Kaiser Insurance. He doesn't take these other insurances listed. He also works with USC interns. He grew up in New Jersey and he is to the point. Currently undergoing reconstruction from a mastectomy that Dr. Lee performed solo. So far so good. I will let you know results. No infections or problems as many other mastectomy patients have had. Biggest issue is that Kaiser does not put themselves in the forefront of the latest plastic surgery when it comes to mastectomy. DIEP, and other flap techniques. It is extremely important to have a doctor that performs these procedures all the time. So when going for flap procedures go to a surgical team that does mastectomy reconstruction and not nose jobs. Got it?

Great doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr Lee was very respectful, honest and caring, He spent a lot of time with me explaining what he could and could not do, I never like he was in a rush or impatient. He asked several times if I had any more questions. After surgery he said to call any time I had a concern or problem, He wa in the OR all day and not scheduled for regular appts on a day when I could come to see him for follow up, but he had them schedule me in that day anyway and said he would come in to see me between cases. Nurses in the OR the day of my surgery said he was excellent and in high demand. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

PLEASE AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. Lee is bad far the worst doctor. If you are going to spend the money on a plastic surgery and you care of the outcome please spend your money somewhere else. He is only good doing chest that is all. He's no a plastic surgeon, every doctor I go to find a solution to the problem he cause me, they don't believe a real doctor did the surgery.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

hHE REPAIRED MY ABD HERNIA LEFT OVER FROM INFECTION DUE TO HYSTERECTOMY. NOONE ELSE WOULD DO IT,. HE DID A TERIFFIC JOB! THIS WAS 6 YRS AGO AND I AM CONSIDERING COSMETIC SURGERY BY HIM DUE TO HIS EXPERTISE. I AM A NURSE PRACTITIONER.

Pictures say everything.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Everyone who thinks Dr. Lee is a good Dr. I can send you picture of his work on me and let me know if you still want him to have a surgery with him. He may be great doing chest surgery, but he's arrogant by thinking he can do other surgeries that is not good at.

I am an RN

Posted on March 18th, 2011

I interviewed many other plastic surgeons before chooaing Dr Lee for my preventative Bilateral mMastectomy with Immediate Reconstruction. The Surgery was difficult, ans there were bumps in the road, but Dr Lee is Superior in his quality of work. Let's face reality people, do you want an excellent Surgeon or someone to hold your hand?

The most unethical doctor!

Posted on December 17th, 2010

The only reason I am writing this review is so you don't have to go to the same suffering I have gone to, when you have the option to choose a different doctor. I wish you could see pictures of his work on me so you avoid it and don't make the same mistake I did by choosing him! He is rude, cruel, unprofessional and unethical person.

Exceptional Physician

Posted on November 18th, 2010

I chose Dr. Lee after interviewing several other highly rated plastic surgeons for breast reconstruction following a double mastectomy. I am a person who always received compliments (from female friends) about my breasts. The results were amazing. The staff, after calling previous patients for permission, allowed me to talk to other patients who were also very pleased with their results. Dr. Lee can be a little aloft when you first meet him but this is serious business. After an appt. or two he really warms up. You are choosing a doc to do a great job not to be your new best friend. My procedure took approximately 12 hours (a time frame other surgeons indicated as well.) Dr. Lee clearly described the surgical process as well as the follow up clearly. He was attentive after the surgery and easy to access afterwards. I would not hesitate to recommend him.