Dr. Dong H Lee Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dong H Lee?

Very satisfied.

I enjoyed my visit to Dr.Lee. He is very easy to talk to, and he listens very intently. Gives good advice. He has your interest at heart. I like a doctor that looks you in the eye, and is not doing something else while you are answering his question. Dr. Lee does this.

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr. Lee is SO AMAZING! He has the BEST bedside manner. He actually takes the time to LISTEN to you he wants to know who you are not only as a patient but as a person as well. He takes the time to answer any and all questions that you have and explains, in detail, everything about your procedure including the risks etc 💚

Undecided, but not very pleased

I think I may have made a mistake in chosing this practice and dr. My regular gastro dr. is getting close to retirement age, so I thought I'd find a younger dr. I chose Dr. Lee due to his past experience listed on his bio page of the practice website. I was very surprised to get an appt. so quickly and was under the impression I would see the dr. not the NP/PA. I saw her first and she spent a decent amount of time with me. Afterwards she met with him to discuss my plan of treatment. He very briefly made an appearance obviously in a rush, running behind and told me what he planned to do and never once did he lay a hand on me to feel where my upper ab pain was and did not even mention it. I was upset that he seemed to be more concerned with the little things I mentioned to the NP/PA rather than the bigger complaints. We were not all on the same page. I tried to ask questions and he was not interested in spending time to answer. I figured that after my colonscopy/endoscopy follow up that we'd discuss more in depth. My f/u appt. was two weeks later. Dr. Lee was once again rushing in/out of my room. Neither test provided answers to my problems and the dr. seemed to ignore all of my symptoms except one, where another test was ordered. I tried to ask more questions and was told we'd discuss further with my follow up. I have a pretty good gut feeling and something tells me, the third visit will be another copay, another quick in and out with no chance to speak and have him truly listen. Unless Dr. Lee impresses me the third time I will not return. My regular gastro dr. never rushed, gave me his full attention, answered my questions, asked questions and then a treatment plan was discussed between the two of us.

Thorough

I found Dr. Lee willing to spend all the time we needed and answered all my questions. He seemed knowledgeable and kind.