Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dong Yoo
Dr. Dong Yoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with other offices in Lapeer, MI and Flint, MI (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Yoo is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital, Hurley Medical Center and Lapeer Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dong Yoo has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Yoo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Hurley Medical Center
Lapeer Regional Medical Center
McLaren Regional Medical Center
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
POH Medical Center
Central Michigan Community Hospital
46 Years Experience
Chonnam National University
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Dong Yoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dong Yoo in this video.
Dr. Dong Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.