Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donald C Enoch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
This man prescribed a potent nephrotoxic drug to a patient that had significantly impaired kidney function, a fact that Dr. Enoch was well aware of. Several days later my 53 year old brother was dead when his kidneys failed and he went into acute and fatal pulmonary edema. He would be 63 years old now. I miss my brother every day. This man is totally at fault. Any physician with half a brain in his head would not prescribe Indocin for a patient with renal impairment. He should not be practicing medicine.
I would say that this doctor should not be in his line of work. My parents were under his care and my mom was nearly left for dead and my father who did die. Died of a massive heart attack because when he was admitted to the hospital, this doctor would not administer any pain medication to him. Yes he did have cancer but the cancer did not do him in. As the head nurse told me one evening that my father was kicking and screaming just before he died. He was kicking and screaming because he needed his pain medication. I would stay away from a doctor who can not meet the needs of elderly patients
Dr. Donald Enoch is all about the money and treats people that have no insurance like they have a disease; not like a doctor should be. He is just a go between and refers you to other doctors. This means you have to spend all your time running around to other doctors taking time off from work because he does not have office hours on Saturdays. The young girl who takes your blood pressure and asks "what brings you here today" has a not so good attitude towards her work and seems to have an attitude also. Dr. Enoch is arrogant and uncaring manner towards people who do not have insurance and will not work with you, God Forbid. He is Not the perfect example of a Doctor who went to school to help his patients. He seems to want patients who have insurance so that he can overprice the medical insurance to get the customary and usual amount that they will give and that how its done. He practically threw me out of his office. UPSET about this Doctor and his ethics towards people in need.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1987
St Josephs Medical Center
Dr. Donald C Enoch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald C Enoch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.