Dr. Donald Enoch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Donald Enoch?

BEWARE

Posted on October 9th, 2016

This man prescribed a potent nephrotoxic drug to a patient that had significantly impaired kidney function, a fact that Dr. Enoch was well aware of. Several days later my 53 year old brother was dead when his kidneys failed and he went into acute and fatal pulmonary edema. He would be 63 years old now. I miss my brother every day. This man is totally at fault. Any physician with half a brain in his head would not prescribe Indocin for a patient with renal impairment. He should not be practicing medicine.

The most obnoxious person I have ever dealt with

Posted on May 6th, 2014

I would say that this doctor should not be in his line of work. My parents were under his care and my mom was nearly left for dead and my father who did die. Died of a massive heart attack because when he was admitted to the hospital, this doctor would not administer any pain medication to him. Yes he did have cancer but the cancer did not do him in. As the head nurse told me one evening that my father was kicking and screaming just before he died. He was kicking and screaming because he needed his pain medication. I would stay away from a doctor who can not meet the needs of elderly patients

ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Dr. Donald Enoch is all about the money and treats people that have no insurance like they have a disease; not like a doctor should be. He is just a go between and refers you to other doctors. This means you have to spend all your time running around to other doctors taking time off from work because he does not have office hours on Saturdays. The young girl who takes your blood pressure and asks "what brings you here today" has a not so good attitude towards her work and seems to have an attitude also. Dr. Enoch is arrogant and uncaring manner towards people who do not have insurance and will not work with you, God Forbid. He is Not the perfect example of a Doctor who went to school to help his patients. He seems to want patients who have insurance so that he can overprice the medical insurance to get the customary and usual amount that they will give and that how its done. He practically threw me out of his office. UPSET about this Doctor and his ethics towards people in need.

The Best Doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2011

He's the only doctor I trust with my family! He's always accurate with his diagnosis and he's thorough with his recommendations. He's truly a gifted Family Doctor! I highly recommend him!

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Pleased he is my physcian, office runs very smooth and efficient

He's the best

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Enoch and his staff! They are by far the best Family Practice I've been to. I definately would recommend anyone to him!

Fantastic Doctor, Hidden Gem

Posted on August 31st, 2009

Dr. Enoch is one of the best doctors I have found. I have moved out of state, and am still searching to find someone half as good. He is extremely smart and a very good diagnostician. Coupled with a very personable approach and genuine interest in his patients, he is simply one of the best.

Posted on November 11th, 2017