Dr. Donn O Fuller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Donn O Fuller?

Do not go to Dr, Fuller

I wrote a review on this site last May...it has been removed so I will submit a review again. My husband had a fall that resulted in hospitalization at Cape Coral Hospital. The hospilist (DR) told us he would need surgery on his right hand ring finger. They put a temporary immobilizer on him and said to see Dr, Fuller. Dr. Fuller saw him in the hospital for a “nano second.” When we went to his office he put a metal splint on it and said to return in 2 weeks. We did...X-rays were taken. The bone was not even connected to the knuckle and the finger was permanently curled. A specialist in Cleveland said it was not handled?set properly and because of healing could not successfully operated on. After 2solid months of occupational therapy there was little improvement. He is right handed so has lost the ability to golf, use his power tools, write properly, etc. Never go to Dr. Fuller.

Injected my knee with a gel to relieve pain - a series of three shots. First shot went well. Second shot blew my knee up to the size of a basketball. Called immediately - they said if I couldn't get there in 10 minutes they couldn't help me. I live 30 minutes away so that wasn't going to happen. Shocking to me. I wouldn't go to this doctor if he was the last doctor on earth. Be aware!

Very poor outcome of hip repalcement

Please, please think twice before using this doctor for a hip or knee replacement. Go to someone who specializes in joint replacement, not a general orthopedist. Large leg length difference left after hip replacement surgery has made my life miserable-pain in hip, knee, back, etc. Leg length too great for shoe insert & must wear a built-up orthopedic shoe with a thick sole. (Looks great when wearing a dress!) He gave MANY excuses as to why this happened but none were true. I have since seen 3 other very reputable MD's who say the prosthesis was too large & also poorly placed. One MD said that I would probably need a revision within 5 years, & that surgery is really major as the bone has grown around this poorly placed, too large prosthesis! Since this catastrophe I have had several local nurses tell me he is know for poor patient outcomes after joint replacement. I consulted several attorneys who were very familiar with his work, & was told by one, "I know about him, & would love to sue him up one side & down the other, but Florida laws favor the doctors when it comes to joint replacement screw-ups, so it wouldn't be worth it for us to take him to court." Too bad.

Awful experiences here with Dr Fuller, seen him several times and he is very condescending...he thinks very highly of himself and is very cold, terrible bedside manner.

He's the Best!!!

I did some research on Dr. Fuller found out he is extremely busy with patients due to his reputation in the medical community for successful outcomes. It turned out I had separated my quad from my knee and had surgery last Friday. I found Dr. Fuller to be intelligent (interned at Mayo Clinic), caring, thorough, and skillful. I'm happy with my decision to work with Dr. Fuller!!!

He read my x ray but never looked at my ankle. He told my it wasn't broken and I was fine to walk on it. I had sevear ligament damage. Thanks Doc!

Great doctor

Dr. Fuller is one of the best ortho providers in this area. I never I am rushed when I see him and he explains so I understand what the issue is. He is awesome!!

Stay away

Did not properly determine all factors as to condition of my leg before performing full knee replacemrnt. Resulted in a disparity between lngth of leg - resulting in nedd to wear built up shoe. Two subsequent operations by another surgeon could not correct problems resulting from original surgery. After six years am in worst shape than prior to fuller's surgery and am still in pain.

Dr. Donn O Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.