Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donn A Livingstone
Dr. Donn A Livingstone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck. Dr. Livingstone is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital and Grays Harbor Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Donn A Livingstone has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Livingstone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Donn A Livingstone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose And Throat Associates Southwest Inc, 128 Lilly Rd NE Ste 202, Olympia, WA
Dr. Donn A Livingstone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.