Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna E Alexander
Dr. Donna E Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biloxi, MS. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donna E Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Donna E Alexander has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 2 of 7
Good doctor, bad billing department
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donna E Alexander - Posted on July 16th, 2018
Dr Alexander was great, but she needs to replace her employee that handles her billing. My visit wasn’t submitted correctly and was rejected by my insurance. Unfortunately, Once informed of the problem by the insurance company no further attempt was made to correct the problem. I wasn’t informed of the problem until I was contacted by a collection agency TWO years later.
If you have all day this is a doctor for you . Wait wait and wait and more waits and you pay before services
Self-verified patient of Dr. Donna E Alexander - Posted on November 13th, 2013
21 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Donna E Alexander accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGULF COAST INTERNAL MEDICINE PLLC, 1721 Medical Park Dr Ste 100, Biloxi, MS
Dr. Donna E Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.