Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donna L Casey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 40
Dr Donna Casey is an excellent physician. I was searching for an Internist for my primary care doctor while undergoing treatment for breast cancer. I asked several doctors I came in contact with who they would recommend. Her name came up repeatedly. Good doctors know who the other good doctors are. She can run late but its because she wants to give every patient personal one-on-one care. I'm lucky to have found her.
I call Dr. Donna Casey my angel doctor. I went to her because I thought i had thyroid problems. I didn't. But, what I did have was Stage IV lung cancer. If it had not been for her, we would have not discovered it until it was way too late. Not only did she order the scans that found and confirmed the cancer, she set me up with an oncologist right away. She made sure that everything ran smoothly for me and pushed to get things done yesterday. When I needed to change oncologists (to get into a clinical trial), she set me up with Dr. David Gerber, my second angel doctor. She got me in to see him within a week. And, within another week, I was in a clinical trial. When I accompanied my husband to her office, she didn't realize at first who he was. Until she saw me sitting in the chair off to the side. She is so compassionate that she began to cry tears of joy at the fact that I was still alive and still doing so well. How many doctors care that much???? About a patient they had never even seen before the cancer was discovered? This is one awesome doctor. I cannot say how much I love her. I owe my life, literally, to her. Both of my oncologists were so impressed that she felt the very small knot on my collarbone that alerted her to a possible problem. You might have to wait awhile to see her. She is very thorough and she will spend a ton of time with you. But, sometimes, that means she runs a little bit late. So, bring a book or something.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2000
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Donna L Casey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFranklin Leroy Casey Md Pa, 8210 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 218, Dallas, TX
Dr. Donna L Casey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.