Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donna E Connors has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Donna E Connors has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Donna E Connors is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I have a chronic condition which once I mention it, most doctors treat me different, but not Dr. Connors. She is truly a fantastic doctor! I feel that Dr. Connors really listens to my concerns and unlike other physicians- she makes me feel comfortable during my exams by talking to me like I'm an individual and not like I'm just someone beneath her. Even when she was working out of an office with an uncaring and unfriendly staff Dr. Connors told me to ask to speak with her directly with any of my medical concerns; I could always rely on Dr. Connors she's fantastic!
dr connors agreed to see me after a hospital surgery by another ob/gyn just left me with a cancer diagnosis and a boot out the door. dr connors has made numerous phone calls on my behalf(during her own time) and has called me 1st thing in the morning just to check on me. she will be my ob/gyn and all my family and friends who have come in contact with her who need ob/gyns as well. thank you dr connors,,, an absolute blessing and gift from God
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Donna E Connors accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donna E Connors in this video.
Dr. Donna E Connors is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dade City, FL.