Dr. Donna Corvette Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Donna Corvette?

Posted on October 4th, 2016

She might be the best there is but she doesn't know how to talk to patients. I thought it was just me. Then i read all of the other nasty reviews here. I won't be back. I believe she thinks she's still in the military and we are all privates. She needs to take a class in humility.

Show me the doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2016

PA misdiagnosed skin problem. Never saw the doctor. In the past the Doctor saw me. In recent visits I get the PA and the doctor is not consulted. PA is fine if they seek the doctor if they cannot diagnose the problem competently. If you see Dr Corvette, she is very competent.

Posted on September 28th, 2016

The office staff Katy and Toni are always so helpful!

A wonderful professional!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Donna Corvette's for MANY years and have always found her to be thoughtful, considerate and informative. She and her staff have treated me as a friend and given me the singular type of care that I wanted and needed. It is always a joy to be seen by them even when I am not feeling well.

Dermatology Center of Williamsburg

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I have been going to Dermatology Center of Williamsburg for about a year now. I usually see Denise Brooks or Dr. Corvette. Both have been wonderful. Tracey Ovitt, their aesthetician, is great, too. I wish I could remember the names of the nurses there so that I could recognize them by name as well. The staff is honest, caring, knowledgeable, and empathetic. An added bonus is that I don't have to wait a long period of time to get an appointment.

Excellent Care

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr Corvette and her staff have taken excellent care of my dermatology concerns. Will return for my care. Feel confident being under her care.

Leaving the area

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I have been fortunate enough to have had Dr. Corvette as my Dermatologist for the past twelve years. She is a most professional, thorough, and caring person who has made sure that I had the right treatment at the right time. In those rare instances where skin cancer was detected, she made sure that I had the best care, with a positive outcome resulting in each case. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to make sure that they never have to worry about developing serious skin issues that become untreatable.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Unfortunately, both Dr. Corvette and her staff are only interested in coding and billing and not dermatology medicine.

Happy middle aged woman with improved skin and health.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

After so many dermatologists espoused their automated, canned, algorithmic treatments for my skin disorders, I was determined to just deal with my acne, rosacea, and ageing skin on my own. I was tired of hearing how food has no effect on my skin, when I knew it did. I was tired of the same old suppressive drugs doled out as a matter of fact, and never with intent to cure, but only to calm things down for a while, only to have another flare. Someone told me about Dr. Corvette and what I heard seemed too good to be true: That not only is her office beautiful and well staffed, but that Dr Corvette takes time with each patient, listens, takes a full history and even CONSIDERS FOOD as influential in the health of skin. Hello!! I am so glad for the day I became a patient of Dr Corvette. I highly recommend her for people who want to step out of the ordinary and get real results. She is maybe not for those who just want the pill. Trust me--- there are plenty of drug dealers out there for you if that is what you want. If you want well rounded medicine and a doctor that thinks of you inside and out, Dr Corvette is amazing. I think her background in internal medicine and her ability to think outside the box, while also being an up to date conventional dermatologist, makes her the best of all worlds. I've never looked or felt better for the advice I've been given and the treatment in her office.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I've never been spoken to by a doctor in such a condescending tone as when I visited Dr. Corvette. Her bedside manner is awful. I don't know how her staff endure her.

won't go back.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I've never been so ready to leave a doctor's office. The way she talked to me as a patient was rude and almost insulting. Won't ever go back! She might be good at removing stuff from skin, but doesn't realize not all people are size 1, beauty queens!

Posted on August 21st, 2015