Dr. Donna Espey Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donna Espey?

Rude!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I made an appointment with her before after not being able to get in my regular doctor. She seems very dismissive and kept asking who my "pcp" was and I told her I couldn't get in, she said well you really should've seen her If you're not a usual patient of mine" Seriously??? Wasted my money with her. They need to let her go!!

Don't Bother

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Waited 45 min, she spent 5 min with me, was rude, and said she didn't know anything about thyroids. She referred me to a fellow Kelsey a Endocrinologist for basic thyroid labs that should have been done by a PCP.

The best Doctor for me.

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr . Espey is a very prompt, kind, professional and funny. She talk to you as a friend first while looking at you straight in the eyes all the while assessing you and never dismissing any self diagnosis you've presented to her. She has set aside special time with me to discuss my personal crisis and made a medical evaluation to help me cope mentally to ensure that I am on the correct path to a better physical well being. Great nursing staff (o. Poindexter).

Posted on February 4th, 2015