Dr. Donna L Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna L Feldman?

Very plain no bull straight to the point talking doctor! !

Unprofessional & money greedy

This doctor is awful. She is extremely unpersonable . Every appointment I had to tell her what I'm having and who I was. She's very judgmental and pushed another c- section on me, she was against my birth plan for my second child and told me I would hurt-my unborn if I did vaginally. I insist in searching other doctors . Your just another pay check to them. Very unprofessional.

this doctor almost took my life. im not joking. do not go to her. she gets very judgemental and personal..i almost didnt make it out of recovery with this doctor. the dr who was in the room saved me and works elsewhere now.

She is an awesome doctor!!!!

I have had two children while attending this practice. All the doctor's are great. Dr. Feldman shows compassion and makes me feel at ease and she is VERY painless!!! I was up and walking the next day with my C-section and healed remarkably fast! Her examinations are basically the same. My only issue is that the patient waiting ratio to "seeing" the doctor ratio is off balance. However, I know she is a very busy doctor so I can't hold it against her too much. It is just that she is a joy to be around!