Dr. Donna Holscher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Holscher?

I loved having Dr Holscher as my doctor and really miss her now that she has left. She is one of those rare doctors that really takes an interest in every aspect of her patients lives. She always spent as much time with me as I needed her to and I could easily talk to her about anything. I miss her!

patient

She is one of the best doctors I've come across. She makes you feel at home, like a friend. Has done more for me in the short time I've known her then any other docter I've seen here in the mainland. (I'm from Hawaii) and know she's going to teach again, what an anor would it be to be here student. I am very greatful to you see you at Home Depot. take care.

I have been going to Holscher for 16 years. She is the best Dr. I have ever had. She is great and I am lucky to have her as my Doc. She is the best Doc in the world.

Dr. Holscher has been our family physician (my wife, myself, our two boys) for a decade. She was recommened by a friend, and we have in turn recommended her to many of our friends. She is professional and very capable. In some cases she has gone the extra mile to research specific issue our sons have been coping with. I am writing this review by way of gratitude for her exceptional care.

Dr. Donna Holscher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottonwood, CA.