Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna L Klitzman
Dr. Donna L Klitzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Klitzman is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Peters University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna L Klitzman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
Showing 5 of 17
Doctor Klitzman, is one of the best Doctors I have been to in a long time, not only does she take the time to sit with you and discuss your problems but she usually has an answer to them also...an answer that will make you feel whole again.... I would recommend her to anyone...no that's wrong..too everyone...
Dr. Klitzman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Donna L Klitzman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Wood Johnson University Hospital, 593 Cranbury Rd Ste 1A, East Brunswick, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donna L Klitzman in this video.
Dr. Donna L Klitzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.