- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Saint Mary's General Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- NewYork-PresbyterianDina R GadInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Daniel Alpert, MDInternal Medicine, Gastroenterology3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthTenzing ChounzomFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Shanna R Levine, MDInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Donna M Koch has 2 locations
Dr. Donna M Koch has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Donna M Koch has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Donna M Koch Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Donna M Koch
Dr. Koch graduated from the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997. She works in Garfield, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koch is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center and Saint Mary's General Hospital.