Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donna Krepak has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Donna Krepak has the following 4 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Dr. Donna Krepak has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I was referred to Dr. Krepak after getting my daughter on IEHP. We've seen here twice for regular appointments and once for a sick visit. It's easy to get in to see her and the assistants are nice. But she doesn't try to build a personal relationship at all. I feel very rushed when she's speaking with me and checking my daughter. She basically diagnoses my toddler with asthma without even explaining to me in depth. That's a pretty serious diagnosis to just skip over. i'm not convinced it's correct either because she hasn't taken to time to get to know my daughter. Because my daughter is so young I want to find a doctor who is really enthusiastic about her overall health not just prescribing short term fixes.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Krepak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Menifee Valley Medical Center
Sharp Memorial Hospital
Inland Valley Medical Center
Rancho Springs Medical Center
Dr. Donna Krepak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Locations & DirectionsDonna Mae Krepak DO, 29645 Rancho California Rd, Temecula, CA
Dr. Donna Krepak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.