Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donna Leonardo has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Pain
Showing 5 of 5
This Eye "Dr." is VERY cold, rushes you into surgery. Is rude. The eye Dr. I went to after I wanted a 2nd opinion, has been much slower in seting a date for my eye surgery, tolf me that the cataracts I have are jujst not ready to 'come out' and is waiting!He said that a surgeon willoperate because they CAN oporate, not because it's the best for you!!!
Dr. Leonardo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Donna Leonardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Eye Group, 2110 Harrisburg Pike Ste 215, Lancaster, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donna Leonardo in this video.
Dr. Donna Leonardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.