Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna S Lester
Dr. Donna S Lester, MD is a Doctor primarily located in SAINT CLOUD, FL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lester is affiliated with St Cloud Regional Medical Center, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Lester has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna S Lester has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Donna S Lester is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Would not take my dog to her. My mom had cancer. She was treating her for pneumonia. Didn't want to put her in hospital so she went to the office every week for shots. Never cleared up . Took my mom back very sick and mom wanted her to put her in the hospital. Lester said to her "it may not get any better than this". How cruel! She wouldn't put her in the hospital because Lester was afraid she might not get her kickback from insurance company. We treat our elderly like they don't matter. Just like she treated her. My mother died several weeks later after we put her in the hospital. Her cancer markers were off the charts. No matter how old we get life matters. She will get her due some day. It will be that karma kicking her in the behind. She is a very uncaring individual. There is a difference in being direct and out right RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL to people she was sworn to help. Not a doctor I would ever trust again.
She tried to make a scheduled physical exam into a stress disorder exam. When reminded that this was supposed to be a physical exam she seemed to be upset and rushed through the exam. Doing the exam in that fashion she caused physical harm to the patient. The patient experianced pain and swelling and was put on ice packs the evening following the exam.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lester is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFpa Family Health Care, 2702 17th St, SAINT CLOUD, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Donna S Lester in this video.
Dr. Donna S Lester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near SAINT CLOUD, FL.