Dr. Donna J Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna J Mcdonald?

GREAT DOCTOR

GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF

Wow

So I don't go to this doc with my kid cuz I don't trust her n glad I don't she told my friend her son had a double ear infection when really it was pneaumia for real the treat she had her doing made it worse deft recommend not goin here

MOM#1

I have been going to Dr. McDonald for around 15 years and I on the other hand think she is wonderful. I like a Dr. who I feel goes out of her way to take care of my child. She has done so much for my family and I feel My little girl gets the best care. I would never even consider taking her anywhere else. I have had to call her on her own time when she was at home....which I HATE TO DO!!! And by the way its Dr. she went to college for a reason!!!

bad pediatrician!

i have been going to doctor mcdonald since my daughter was born. i was very upset to see that in my last appointment the basket of the earpieces that they have setting out on the counter (that she always takes earpieces out and uses to look in my daughters ears) was where she put the USED earpiece after she stuck it in my daughters ears. BUT this time she pulled the earpiece out of her pocket. i dont know what filth is in her pocket nor do i know why she has put used ear pieces in a basket she usually takes them out of to look in my childs ears. also everytime i go in to an emergency appointment or a follow up i am treated like an idiot by my daughters pediatrician. and i will not stand for it. im disgusted and im finding a new pediatrician immediatly.