Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Donna Mchargue
Dr. Donna Mchargue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mchargue is affiliated with Parkwest Med Ctr, Mercy Medical Center West and Mercy Medical Center North. Dr. Mchargue has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Donna Mchargue has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Donna Mchargue has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Donna Mchargue has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mchargue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkwest Med Ctr
Mercy Medical Center West
Mercy Medical Center North
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Mercy Medical Center North
Turkey Creek Medical Center
Fort Sanders Park West
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Donna Mchargue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSMG-Parkside Internal Medicine, 10810 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Donna Mchargue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.