Dr. Donna I Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna I Meltzer?

Dr. Meltzer is still amazing!

Dr. Meltzer delivered my baby boy back in 1989 at SBUH, and she was incredible back then as well. Being a young mom (18), I was scared, and she was very comforting and caring. I don't know what I would have done without her! I'm so very happy to see that she is still practicing medicine!

Love love love her. She answers every question no matter how long it takes.

I have seen this doctor for 3 visits. She figured out what was wrong on the first visit . Incredibly compassionate and respectful. I feel better every time I leave the office after an appointment with her. I wish I could say the same about the other doctors in the practice.

I feel incredibly lucky to have discovered Dr. Meltzer. She is very knowledgeable and is obviously very intelligent as well as empathetic. What a gem. What a find. I feel so lucky.

Great doctor

One of the best doctors out there. Very knowledgeable and experienced, able to discuss and explain the issues to the patient. Two downsides are that she's difficult to get a hold of, so often you end up seeing other doctors in the facility, and the facility itself is generally slow, so you could be waiting there for 30min-1hour. But if you're looking for an excellent doctor and don't mind to wait sometimes, Donna Meltzer is that doctor.

After having found out how fair her diagnosis was of my condition, 2 years later, I can sadly say, she is out of the loop in terms of what is going on in medicine and determining conditions - she missed my condition and I am not sure why when clearly she used to be top notch

top notch

Dr. Meltzer is a gem. I was so glad that I found her. She will be my forever doctor. She is warm and caring and super smart. Don't waste your time going to anyone else, she is the best!!!

Doctor Donna Meltzer is a truly wonderful physician. She is compassionate and cares about you as a person. I wish I had her as my family doctor while growing up.

Dr. M

I love Dr.Meltzer. I have never had a doctor like her, she is so caring, she listens and wants to help. She is such a kind and brilliant woman and I always recommend her to everyone. It is a bit hard to get an appointment with her but if you become her patient she helps nudge you in and even if you can't see her she'll usually pop in (at least for me). I always leave the doctors office with a smile on my face no matter how sick I am after a visit with her. This is what doctors should all be like. I highly highly recommend her.

Honest and up front.Does alot of teaching. The best family doctor I know of.

Dedicated, knowledgeable, compassionate. She really is also very nice and puts you at ease. She is the best family doctor I have ever had.

Super doctor!!!

She was very good at figuring out what was causing my pain. I had been to other doctors and they dismissed my complaints and did not listen like she did.She also sees kids and is a sports expert.

Dr. Donna I Meltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.