More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Donna M Miller has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have been bringing my kids to Dr. Miller for 17 years. I love her as a pediatrician. She is great and my kids love her. I enjoy everyone on her staff. The nurses are friendly and knowledgeable and Dee who take appointments is a lovely woman. I followed her from Bennington to Manchester and would follow her again if she chose to relocate.
Dr Miller is a good Dr. My kids really like her, one big problem and it has nothing to do with her but Dee the lady at the front desk, Wow is she rude, mean, and condescending ! I dread calling because I know she will answer! I'm not sure if Dr Miller is aware of how rude she is or not, but she needs to go!
I have to say I have never had more of an issue with office staff anywhere then I have had with Dr. Miller's. They are rude and extremely short with me. It is unfortunate because Dr. Miller is wonderful, has great bedside manners and is always very thorough. I will be looking for a new doctor ASAP. Seeing as how you deal with the office staff 90% of the time you would think they would be a bit more kind. Too bad. This has been an ongoing issue not a one time experience.
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Donna M Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWoman And Children Services, 1009 Depot St, Manchester Center, VT
Dr. Donna M Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester Center, VT.